1. Sites covered by this Privacy Statement:
This Privacy Statement applies to all Be The Love Campaign owned websites and domains and the websites and domains of our wholly owned subsidiaries (“Be The Love Campaign Websites”).
Links to non-Be The Love Campaign websites:
2. Collection of personal information:
To serve you better and understand your needs and interests, Be The Love Campaign collects, exports, and uses personal information with adequate notice and consent, along with required filings with data protection authorities, when applicable. The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial information such as your credit card number.
In addition to the information you provide, Be The Love Campaign may also collect information during your visit to an Be The Love Campaign website through our Automatic Data Collection Tools, which include Web beacons, cookies, embedded Web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at an Be The Love Campaign website. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, clickstream behavior (i.e. the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with Be The Love Campaign websites) and product information. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web, allowing Web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers use IP addresses to communicate on the Internet, allowing users to browse and shop. Be The Love Campaign may also use some of these Automatic Data Collection Tools in connection with certain emails sent from Be The Love Campaign and therefore may collect information using these tools when you open the email or click on a link contained in the email.
Be The Love Campaign also collects information from commercially available sources that it deems credible. Such information may include your name, address, email address, and demographic data. The information Be The Love Campaign collects from its commercial sources may be used along with the information Be The Love Campaign collects when you visit Be The Love Campaign’s websites. For example, Be The Love Campaign may compare the geographic information acquired from commercial sources with the IP address collected by Automatic Data Collection Tools to derive your general geographic area.
3. How we use your information:
The information Be The Love Campaign collects to understand your needs and interests helps Be The Love Campaign deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, Be The Love Campaign may use your information to:
- assist you in completing a transaction or order
- communicate with you about products and services
- provide service and support
- update you on new services and benefits
- select content to be communicated to you
- personalize Be The Love Campaign websites
Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information is not used for any other purpose by our financial services providers or Be The Love Campaign and will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your credit card information for future purchases.
4. How we share your information:
Be The Love Campaign will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others except as described in this Statement. Be The Love Campaign shares personal information in the following ways:
- Be The Love Campaign retains service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services, and customer solutions and to assist Be The Love Campaign with marketing and communication initiatives. These providers and suppliers include, for example, credit card processors, providers of customer support and live-help, email service providers, automated data processors, and shipping agents. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential the information received on behalf of Be The Love Campaign and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Be The Love Campaign.
- Be The Love Campaign will require the export of your personal information to other Be The Love Campaign affiliated business entities, including, but not limited to, Capital City Church, in accordance with this Statement to satisfy your request. Such export is a requirement of providing the information to Be The Love Campaign.
- Except as described in this Statement, Be The Love Campaign will not share the personal information you provide to Be The Love Campaign with non-Be The Love Campaign third parties without your permission, unless to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities, (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order, (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of Be The Love Campaign or its subsidiaries, or (iv) protect the personal safety of Be The Love Campaign employees and third parties on Be The Love Campaign property.
5. Children’s privacy:
Be The Love Campaign does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and does not target its websites to children under 13. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests.
6. Access to and accuracy of your information:
Be The Love Campaign strives to keep your personal information accurately recorded. We have implemented technology, management processes, and policies to help maintain data accuracy. Be The Love Campaign provides individuals with reasonable access to personal information that they provided to Be The Love Campaign and the reasonable ability to review and correct it or ask for anonymization, blockage, or deletion, as applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your data. To view and change the personal information that you directly provided to Be The Love Campaign, contact Be The Love Campaign.
7. Keeping your personal information secure:
Be The Love Campaign takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Be The Love Campaign utilizes appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see the symbol of either an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) at the top or bottom of your browser window.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and are not used for other purposes.
8. Changes to this statement:
If we change our privacy statement, we will post the revised statement here with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our statement, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.
9. Contacting us:
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions about our privacy statement, please feel free to comment on our comments page, or write to us at the following address:
Be The Love Campaign
726 7th St., SE
Washington, D.C. 20003